This course comprises of 10 essential topics that cover the general concepts of sustainability in manufacturing and standards adoption in carbon footprint management.
This course is suitable for those new to carbon footprint of products and services and for anyone who needs to further their knowledge and understanding on the technical specifications of international standards such as ASTM and International Organisation for Standardisation detailing the principles, requirements and guidelines for the quantification and communication of the carbon footprint products, based on green house gas emissions and removals over the life cycle of a product.
This course will equip attendees with fundamental knowledge related to common sustainability practices, standards, and protocols, as well as carbon footprint calculation for both product and organisation carbon footprint. It serves as the foundation for championing sustainability efforts in an organisation.
The learning outcomes are:
- Understanding of circular economy and sustainability aspects of manufacturing process, materials, products, and services
- Application of ASTM standards such as E2986-22, E2987/E2987M-22, E3012-22, E3200-21, E3249-21
- Application of ISO standards such as ISO 14064, ISO 14067, ISO 14040, and ISO 14044
- Recognising the benefits and purpose of undertaking carbon footprint management
- Industry practices in carbon footprint calculation and management
- Establishing workflow for formulating, quantification, and communication of carbon footprints
Full Course fee
Long Term Visit Pass + (LTVP+)
Singapore Permanent Resident
Singaporean aged 39 & below
Singaporean aged 40 & above
SME-sponsored (Singapore Permanent Resident)
SME-sponsored (Singaporean aged 39 & below)
SME-sponsored (Singaporean aged 40 & above)
SkillsFuture Credit Approved. For more details, please click here.
For corporate training or individual participants, please let us know your preferred date(s) in the Register Interest form below.