This programme aims at providing participants with practical and systematic training in applying real-time OEE to achieve high machine productivity. It is designed specifically to meet local industry needs. The course is highly practical and intensive and will be taught by expert trainers in the field with industrial experience. It provides up-to-date technology and latest knowledge on OEE. Case studies highlight the industrial applications will also be shared with the participants during the training sessions. Seventy per-cent (70%) of the course is conducted by on-site mentoring.
The programme consists of 12 learning units in 2 stages.
STAGE 1: OEE Fundamentals Learning (Learning Units 1 to 4)
- Introduction to OEE Concept and Applications with Model Factory Demonstration
- Introduction to OEE Fundamentals
- OEE Metrics Computation using OEE Software
- Technology for Quality, Availability and Performance Improvement
STAGE 2: Apply OEE Methodology for Productivity Improvement (Learning Units 5 to 12)
- Identify Critical Machine
- OEE Data Collection for Brownfield and Greenfield
- Industry 4.0 Machine Connectivity and Communication
- Compute Baseline OEE Metrics
- Analysis Root Cause of OEE Losses
- What-if Analysis
- Identify Improvement Areas
- Generate Initiatives and Work Out Performance Improvement Plan
- Project Conclusion & Presentation
Instructional Units (Learning Units) are sequenced-based on the levels of understanding of the fundamentals and skills. It means that ascending order of Learning Units to complete the programme should not be changed since each Learning Unit is the pre-requisite for the next Learning Unit.
Integration of Stages
Real industrial case will be conducted through Stage 2 after fundamental knowledge learning through Stage 1. The basic concept of OEE fundamental techniques learned from the Stage 1 will be applied to Stage 2 through on-site project with company’s real machines. Participants will gain and master the knowledge and skills pertaining to OEE by applying OEE technologies in a holistic / integrated manner.
Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders
Employer-sponsored and self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES)
SME-sponsored local employees (i.e Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders) (ETSS)
Singaporeans aged 25 years old and above are eligible for SkillsFuture Credit which can be used to offset course fees (for self-sponsored registrations only).
For corporate training or individual participants, please let us know your preferred date(s) in the Register Interest form below.