This course looks at “Condition Monitoring” as an application example on an actual line, with a more hands-on experiential approach to show how modern industry processes are sensed, connected and monitored with IoT devices, and how data are managed and visualised easily with just a few steps.
This course equips participants with a fundamental knowledge of industrial network, IoT sensors, IoT gateway, dashboard, and condition monitoring. Through the hands-on sections, participants will be able to do IoT sensors selection and connection, IoT gateway installation and configuration, dashboard design and setup, and implement condition monitoring on industrial process.
By the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise IoT sensors, IoT gateway and industrial networking
- Connect, install and configure IoT gateway
- Explain typical IoT communication protocols, data acquisition architecture, data telemetry and data storage
- Design dashboard to interpret and visualise process data, and send notification alerts
- Propose and implement user case applications for condition monitoring in their own industry
Full Fees (before GST): S$700
Subsidised Fee (after GST)
Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizens aged below 40
Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders
Others (Full fees payable)
SkillsFuture Credit Approved. For more details, please click here.
For corporate training or individual participants, please let us know your preferred date(s) in the Register Interest form below.