This program aims to help companies to adopt IIoT-enabled shopfloor connectivity through project-oriented training, consultancy and mentoring services and end-to-end solution implementation.
The mentorship support program consists of three main components.
1) Practical and contextualized training on IIoT, data acquisition and transmission, and data visualisation
2) Mentoring and handholding on system design for shopfloor connectivity and hardware and software selection
3) Implementation, testing and commissioning of shopfloor connectivity for at least one production process.
By the end of the mentorship support program for IIoT implementation, the participating company could expect the following:
1) An in-house team of well-trained IIoT implementors to assess, design and execute shopfloor connectivity projects
2) Implementation of a proof-of-concept shopfloor connectivity solution and plans for scaling-up.
For more information on fees and available subsidies, do visit the link below:
Request for Training Proposal and / or Collaborations
Complete the Register Interest Form below to give us a general idea of your training needs. We will contact you to have a better understanding and mapping of your training needs. A proposal based on your requirements will then be drafted for your organisation.