This course will help participants develop a systematic approach to unlock diverse perspectives and ideas to deliver innovative improvements and solutions.
- Describe a personal mindset of unlearning and good work for navigating change.
- Apply strategies to manage creative thinking processes and identify desired outcomes.
- Develop approaches to collect information and identify improvement areas.
- Apply divergent and convergent techniques to facilitate ideas generation with stakeholders.
- Describe innovation drivers and barriers to creativity.
- Demonstrate visualization techniques to communicate ideas to stakeholders and collaborate with them to apply to different contexts.
- Design experiments to trial the implementation of ideas, improvements or solutions.
- Design and apply criteria to analyse outcomes of experiments and identify improvements to ideas implementation.