This course aims to provide participants with an understanding on how practical i4.0 solutions can be used to transform the shop floor and manufacturing line. It also aims to bring participants close to the line, experiencing how robotics, autonomous mobile robots (AMR) and machines can be integrated to working seamlessly. Data will be tapped out from machine for data visualisation and line optimisation.
- Describe the benefits of i4.0 and the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI)
- Identify various i4.0 technologies used to digitalise the shop floor
- Describe how an integrated machining line can be automated for productivity gain
- Analyse and apply data collected for data-driven intelligence
- Apply the advanced manufacturing knowledge on solutions to implement
Full Fees (before GST): S$450
Subsidised Fee (after GST)
Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above
Singapore Citizens aged below 40
Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders
SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders
Others (Full fees payable)
SkillsFuture Credit Approved. For more details, please click here.
For corporate training or individual participants, please let us know your preferred date(s) in the Register Interest form below.